Be An Inspiration
More information is coming!!
Be An Inspiration Event:
With Covid-19 and all the other current events; We want to do something fun! We know many of you have been waiting for the gym! So here is some motivation to help you!
- We know many people are out of work! So this event will have a low entree fee!
- There will be a 1st place and a 2nd place for both males and females.
- This will be judged by all of our sponsors to make it fair! This will not be a weight loss but a performance / over all look.
- This will be from Sacramento,CA to The Santa Cruz area and the cost to Newman. Of course all areas in between.
- couples are welcomed as we will do a special entry fee. But each will be judged as one and not as a couple.
When is it?
We are going off the Contra Costa County schedule. AS we know San Francisco County was with Contra Costa County; dates for San Francisco have changed. The other 5 bay area county’s are on about the same road map as Contra Costa County. When its official that gym’s have re-opened, We will do a 2 week entry.
Are you a Company or a person that wants to offer a product or a service? Contact us below and let us know! You can also click the link on the menu.
San Francisco Planned Reopening Timeline
The list below does not include all the businesses and activities that the City has included in the plan for reopening. San Francisco will only allow reopening of businesses and activities that are permitted under the State’s guidelines. For full information about the City’s plan to allow additional activities and business to reopen in phases, go to SF.gov/reopening.
Phase 2A – June 1st
- Child care
- Botanical gardens
- Outdoor museums and historical sites
- Outdoor curbside retail for services with minimal contact (shoe repair, dog grooming, etc.)
Phase 2B – June 15th
- Most indoor retail
- Outdoor dining
- Summer camps
- Private household indoor services
- Religious services and ceremonies
- Outdoor exercise classes
- Professional sports games, tournaments, and other entertainment venues with no spectators
- Non-emergency medical appointments
Phase 2C – July 13th
- Indoor dining with modifications
- Hair salons and barbershops
- Real estate open houses (by appointment only)
Phase 3 – Mid-August – to be determined, will be more than one sub-phase
- Schools with modifications
- Other personal services
- Nail salons
- Massage establishments
- Tattoo parlors
- Gyms and fitness centers
- Swimming pools
- Indoor Museums
Phase 4 – Date to be determined
- Concert venues
- Live audience sports and performances
- All hotels and lodging for leisure and tourism